Old Tapes to be uploaded

djtonyg

Ok i have finally decided to clear my garage up and find my old tapes, the only annoying thing is i'm sure i had a lot more tapes that what i have found!!

All my tapes are unmarked so I haven't a clue what is on what.

Any way so far here is what i have come across and am currently recording to upload:

Judge Jules live @ Bar M 06/08/99 Only 45 mins worth and mid way through the set i think, uploading this one now!

Judge Jules Homelands 2004 recorded and will be uploaded shortly

Judge Jules Ibiza 2004

Judge Jules Slinky 22/09/2000, on the site the 1st 1/2 hour is missing so i will upload the 1st 45 min side of my tape so if someone can do their magic and merge the two so it is 1 complete 2 hr set.

Still loads of tapes to go through and see what is on them, hopefully more Jules gems!! i do know i did have Jules at radio 1 dance party Brighton 99 which i was at and was really good, so really hoping i find that one...

Edited by djtonyg

Great news! It's always a good feeling once they're digitized forever. Let us know what you find, and if you have any problems uploading then send me a message.

No problem with merging audio either - and Fuzzy Logic is the top man for this - just upload the segments separately and label them for us. :)

Yep, as per the message at the top of the screen we're still waiting for our webhost to sort it out. How big is the file, out of interest?

In the meantime, you could upload it to a file-saving website and then send us the link, so we can obtain the mp3 and upload on here it for you in your name once the software is fixed :)

Whilst we're here, I am going to upload the tapes I have very soon. My German flatmate has leant me his walkman so I can rip them all to mp3.

I'll be running the walkman from the mains though to ensure those cogs turn at a consistent speed :)