The JJA board fantasy football league!

Briggsy

I'll be joining up in the coming weeks for sure. I usually wait to pick my team the week before the season starts, as I will have a better idea as to who's injured, been transferred, etc...

I normally do this with a group of mates so will be fun to join the JJA league as well :)

I'll be joining up in the coming weeks for sure. I usually wait to pick my team the week before the season starts, as I will have a better idea as to who's injured, been transferred, etc...

I normally do this with a group of mates so will be fun to join the JJA league as well :)

You can change players right up until the season starts without it affecting your points mate. Its only once the season has began that you're limited to one transfer before they start taking points off you for further transfers.

You can change players right up until the season starts without it affecting your points mate. Its only once the season has began that you're limited to one transfer before they start taking points off you for further transfers.

Ah cheers, that's handy to know then. Will be joining up sooner rather than later in that case B)

Would love to take part in this chaps, but we do a few in work and I also play along with the Telegraph one with a few peeps too. Think I'll tie myself up too much otherwise, so best of luck all - nice one anyways Carl for bringing this up ;)

Would love to take part in this chaps, but we do a few in work and I also play along with the Telegraph one with a few peeps too. Think I'll tie myself up too much otherwise, so best of luck all - nice one anyways Carl for bringing this up ;)

You big girls blouse. You're just scared of being beaten by Simon Ross! :P:P

• 8 months later...

How did I miss this?

Romping away with the Premier league FF on a different board, the Scottish Sun one in work, and the champions leauge one with a bunch of my mates, would have loved to beat you lot as well :(

*Edit, just noticed my post saying I would join up lol, I'm bloody useless.

Archived