Simon Ross - Chasing a Crush (Bootleg)

Right, late last night me and Rob were talking and we thought it would be good if I had a go at making some bootlegs again, especially now I am using Ableton rather than my turntable software which I used before.

I loaded up the turntables and had a little play, then I got some ideas. What I have made is a quick and simple bootleg that is focused mainly on the break of one of my all time favourites. I think it sounds quite good, but I'm unsure about it (although I was always unsure about 'Fly To New York' and we all know how that turned out).

I'd love to see what some of you think to this, and whether it's worthy handing to DJ's or just keeping under wraps!

Chasing a Crush:

http://www.4shared.com/file/117648943/de4a...leg___128_.html

Many thanks,

Simon :)

Thanks for listening chaps, I'm really pleased you are all liking it. I was concerned about the lack of impact when Mac and Taylor comes in again after the break, but although this impact isn't very hard hitting, the bootleg works overall nontheless. Aslong as people enjoy it anyway I am a happy chappy.

I will get a 320 copy to anyone who is wanting one.