The Wolf-Paul Webster

Another great track from Paul. Certainly firing quality production after another with every release - looking forward to the album :)

This is another anthem for me and for two summers running now a Webster track has been one of faves!

Superb tune! Again, this is another that will sit in my wallet for months. This is now my third favourite Paul Webster tune after Corruption and Cut Off :D

No doubt i'll be caning this until the end of the year at gigs :D

Ditto - my three fave tunes too ;)

Speaking of which; Paul, we haven't really had a follow up to Corruption have we? 'Problems' was a close one, but I mean in terms of the pure uplifting riff and the Eddie Halliwell style delay effects during the build up to the second riff? I remember some time ago we spoke and you said you produced it with his style in mind, is there anything in the pipeline :thumbsup: ?

I remember you mentioned to Jules about your album too, can you give us any more info on that mate?

Ditto - my three fave tunes too ;)

Speaking of which; Paul, we haven't really had a follow up to Corruption have we? 'Problems' was a close one, but I mean in terms of the pure uplifting riff and the Eddie Halliwell style delay effects during the build up to the second riff? I remember some time ago we spoke and you said you produced it with his style in mind, is there anything in the pipeline :thumbsup: ?

I remember you mentioned to Jules about your album too, can you give us any more info on that mate?

Check out my remix of Jordan Suckley - Flames out yesterday on beatport, Ive used the Corruption sound one this one :rolleyes:

Yep my debut artist album will be hopefully finished at the end of this year / early next year ,with release ment to be march 2010

Also check out my new label for my "Paul Webster presents JPW" guise releases and select up & coming artist's and some more known www.vibratesounds.com

Hi Paul, just bought this track off audijelly, cant stop playing it so well done & cheers mate :), just 1 question i can hear a woman saying system activated or something like that sampled in the track ? where did this sample come from, just out of curiosity ?

cheers in advance

Hi Paul - Jules definitely played it and I think I heard it at Cream as well so possibly Eddie.. I have to admit Im not sure about that though. Jules also played "You're Not Alone"

It is a total choon, and I love it, I also love ' you're not alone,' I told Jules too, it gave me shivers down my spine. Although that was the original part of the tune that done that. (we are talking about Olive here aren't we?)

dont ask dont get......so pleaseeee paul wesbter can i have a copy of the olive - your not alone remix you've done......i've even asked nicely.

Unfortunatly i doubt this will be ever released... It was orginally only for my own sets, but have since given it to 3 select friends...But you never know what will happen,so we shall see

I tried to get Ayla released so many times,It was even originaly on the "cream future trance cd" that was released at the start of the year but when newstate tried to clear it positiva declined it and wanted the danny nightingale release on the package

Archived