What do I not like?

Coffee

Cream

The new board design

Custard

Ugg boots

Jackets with no pockets

.....ALL OF THEM

I can't stand coffee either. Even the smell of it churns my stomach. I couldn't work in an office where everyone is drinking coffee because it'd make me sick. I think its a caffeine thing because I can only drink half a glass of coke aswell - then my body says "no more". If I go beyond that, i'll throw up. I must have some sort of allergy.

I'm also not feeling this new board design. Its too 'in ya face' light, and looks a bit "chunky".

Love a good, nice cup of coffee - the aroma too is lovely! :)

The board is a bit chunky - aptly put - and the number of posts in a single screen is too big, you have to scroll down to even see post 7 on a forum page :(

Sure things are going be fixed up though :)

hahahaha!!!

As I like to say to my children whenever they moan about something to me .....

" Well tough F***ing s*** then innit!!! "

I love pockets!

Do you know what I don't like. People who sneeze allover the bloody place, or nose pick, or cough into their hand and then give me my change! FFS! As now I have a bloody sore throat to end all sore throats, and it's thanx to them manky scums who do that!!

Keep it to yourself!

I love cream too, I could eat it by the spoonful and sometimes do. But I agree, jackets should have pockets!! All clothing should have a pocket on it somewhere!

Chances are this is only the standard board template, not the new design

Correct; this is a temporary template which we'll be modding throughout Saturday/Sunday to get it looking good. Please have patience.

Yep hopefully this is the temporary skin as for me personally it's desperately slow & a bit clumsy

Speed should actually be much faster than before because this has much cleaner coding; the slowness we're all experiencing is actually an entirely separate server issue which has been intermittent all week and has nothing to do with the upgrade. I'm in dialogue with our webhost now to sort it out.

I appreciate your patience during this week whilst we iron out the problems and design a new skin; I've not taken this upgrade lightly and I am confident you'll realize the benefits once it's complete.

Thanks for your patience.

Archived