I LOVE THE NEW LOGO

Number2Fan

I'm loving it too, but I loved it even more when it used that unique 'judge jules' font (I think I caught a peak last night whilst it was being sorted out) ;)

You weren't meant to see that! It was an even cooler logo but apart from the obivous copyright issues we felt it was too close to Jules's official one and so opted for this instead.

Can't see it very clearly (picture) as the blue band is so dark, can this be lightened?

It is quite dark but on neutral screen contract/brightness settings looks fine. We'll be changing the skin later which'll mean another new logo so we're not going to change this one for now.

You could delete posts before you fool! :P

NO YOU COULDN'T!!!! :blackeye:

Actually you could, but the button to delete it was accidentally labelled "Closed" by the author of the skin, so nobody clicked on it :redface: - at least it's a bit clearer now.

Remember that if you do want to erase something you've written on the board and you're not able to, please just ask and we'll happily remove it for you.

Just one suggestion - can we have some adult links at the top of the board for quick access?

Unfortunately Quadrant, this holds absolutely no interest for us whatsoever. But thank you for the suggestion all the same :lol:

Ooooh eererererer oooh ooh is that a multi quote facility you are using?? :wacko:

I would be impressed, but I'm too busy sulking about the delete thing, and I'm only sulking because I don't think I'll get away with swearing about it ;) (note that smiley please, I wasn't going to put it, but everyone seems to take me far too seriously unless I smack them with a smiley each time) ;) ;)

Actually you could, but the button to delete it was accidentally labelled "Closed" by the author of the skin, so nobody clicked on it :redface: - at least it's a bit clearer now.

Remember that if you do want to erase something you've written on the board and you're not able to, please just ask and we'll happily remove it for you.

Wish Id known that about 2 years ago :redface:

Archived