Bullet In The Gun (Rob Corbo Remake)

Hey guys!!

Good weekends?!

Nice little techy trance remix here

Everyone loves the original so I went my own way with this and it actually didnt come out to bad at all!

Im thinking of sending to perfecto but i wanna see what everyone thought first!!

Link - http://www.4shared.com/file/120853735/e9b5a014/Bullet_In_The_Gun__Rob_Corbo_Remake__Demo.html

Cheers guys!

Corbo

sorry man, this doesn't do it at all for me...

way too long breakdown with way too much piano that doesn't really go anywhere.

and i'm with Jason on the vocals that doesn't really fit.

imho, another classic that should be left alone, but hey - that's just me...

Fair comments guys! I knew it wouldnt impress most people on this board anyways just wanted to share it anyways!

Getting some support already from solarstone...it actually led me to now be remixing the new Robbie Nelson track lol! So can't be disheartened! :)

Corbo

Just been talking to Kenneth Thomas and heres what he said....

''Its decent. Fairly minimal and basic for trance, no real chord progressions but that kinda works with it. Very driving. Very raw feel. My biggest issue with it is the breakdown, its almost 3 min with nearly 2 min of just pads and the vocal. It will probably be a bit of a floor clearer for a lot of djs but it will probably work for Paul since he plays to such big crowds, but yea, id definitely look at droping some of that breakdown, like 2:50-3:40 could probably go, either way, djs generally like to keep the rhythm going unless its a super epic trancer or something. this remix is a driving middle of the set type record and that break really looses the flow''

I have to put my hands down to you lot and agree on the breakdown!! LOL even while looking at the file on Ableton Live you can see its incredibly long I guess I just got carried away in the moment! lol

Corbo