Request *Judge Jules Secret Ibiza Party* August 2004* request

chenko

After searching everywhere on the internet for this show which contains a rather special mix from Eric Prydz I have only found dead links and tracklistings but no audio content. So I have come to the source of all that is Judge Jules as it seems a very active and well informed forum I was hoping you could help a music lover out. Thanks in advance

Chenko

What a nice friendly site this is a big thank you to you all for making me feel welcome! I guess there is a few technical issues that need to be ironed out before I can download it- but I know it will be waiting for me when it is ready. I will check my harddrive for any Judge Jules mixes and that are requested on the forum so I can help other members out. I hope you feel good and proud that you sorted a house music lover out. Ta Ta Chenko

I think new members should have to make 50 posts before they can start downloading

Nah it should be one for each download, then we should get a bit more feedback on what they took. Or a simple thanx!

If you make them do 50 before d/l it'll just be 50 x "just posting so I can download summit"

On a serious note, we are able to change this limit for new members. Currently they only have to make 1 post on the board before they can download unlimited amount of audio.

I think the one post-per-download is a pretty nice idea and we will look into that.

Got it and listening to it right now- tremendous!

Very glad indeed to have been of service! :)

On a serious note, we are able to change this limit for new members. Currently they only have to make 1 post on the board before they can download unlimited amount of audio.

I think the one post-per-download is a pretty nice idea and we will look into that.

Very glad indeed to have been of service! :)

I just get the impression a lot of people join and download what they can and leave without making any contribution to the board.

I just get the impression a lot of people join and download what they can and leave without making any contribution to the board.

Exactly and one post per download would be a way of encouraging at least a Thanx, or better still an 'OMG I've been looking for this forever...'

• 2 weeks later...