can't find the thread but JASON

Number2Fan

OMG I have no idea how long I have looked for this tune, I have probably had a eye out for it for nearly ten years, but it's not called Diesirae - Andy and the Lamboy at all so I'd never have found it without gambling on a tune from Discogs being the right one. It's actually called Next Millenium - Never gonna get enough (A&L club mix ) (Dies irae) It certainly made nail biting stuff for me when the postie gave me it this morning, was extremely excited but didn't wanna be too disappointed if it was just some cack tune I'd never even heard of. So that first play was quite cool when the bits kicked in that I recognised! You may know the classical piece called Dies Irae that is sampled in it, in fact that's the lyrics too in opera stylee. :)

To top that I just successfully included it in a mix too and was quite impressed with myself and the tune as it is definitely better IN a mix than alone!! Although it came in better than going out lol. Just playing it back now, it didn't go into The Dawn as I'd have liked! :rolleyes:

BTW I am still very much wanting to buy 2HD - Electric skies if anyone has it to sell? :mellow:

Hey lynn, I think I still have that at home somewhere on Good:as vinyl I believe? I'm prob due a clear out soon as looking to car boot a whole bunch of vinyl as I've tried selling on ebay and via here previously but I have the same tunes as most people that got into mixing / Jules around 98-99 have so not really much cash to be made but I'm sure if I do still have this one you could have it for a reasonable price. I'll let you know if I find it, lol!

Archived