Selling vinyl?

Dewi

I've decided I have to get a set of cdj 1000's (currently have axis 9's) I have about 500 vinyl that I never use, so they could potentially raise some funds.

Just wondering really if anyone has any quick ways around typing out each and every vinyl?

All are in good condition and old Jules style tracks - will post up here when I eventually get the list made.

Also have a 1500w club system witch I have been considering selling, tried listing on eBay twice to no bids :? Any one know anywhere good to sell rigs?

Cheers guys.

You could raise a lot of cash there, sounds very exciting!

Not sure how you'd want to sell all that gear but as for the records one way round typing them all out is to list them all on Discogs.com - then people can just sift through your collection and see specifically exactly what you have (on what label, remixers, on promos etc). Still will take a bit of time, but worth it :)

Tim: exelent :idea:

Guy: I was just gonna do that, still didn't u get offered £400 job lot? I'd be well happy with that and I just about have the entirety of you'r list :D

Gave up erlier, went to the bank to get a loan (£1000), then realised I have to pay £700 more than the normal rent to move house :x doh!

Back to sq. 1 :roll:

15p each listing fee

you on about the Sunday Flavaz un? yeah, surprisedit went for £8.50 for the state its in, some people'll buy stuff in any condition!

I have been peeved by one thing I bought off ebay recently, it turns up in slightly worse condition than stated when I asked t seller before I bided, I contacte t seller about it and there seems no chance of a refund whihc bloodey well pisses me off! nuetarl feedback going to that seller and I gon flog the item on ebay myself as it no good to me in this condition its in!

Archived