FARKY NELL!!!

Number2Fan

I've just come home from work and found my other half playing what sounds like Scooter but with less lyrics, very loudly!!! After actually LAUGHING OUT LOUD and asking why? I realised it's not a mistake he's doing it on purpose, OMG!!! It's just very wrong!! Who can I call to sort this? :wall:

Well it's not too bad now, some steady progressive consistent p*ss taking seems to have done the trick for now, asking if he wanted me to book an appointment for the doctor as he obviously had done something to his ears etc, apparently I have a record that means I cannot take the p*ss out of other peoples music, I'm pretty sure I don't have anything even halfway as dire as what I heard when I came home. It actually made Cascada sound good! :pinkman:

It's been changed to DJ SCOT PROJECT and Kutski now which is ok.....................phew! :unsure:

Fancy deliberatley downloading that stuff! :oddcake: Apparently it's the way some hardcore went and I was like " maybe you should follow whatever the other route was "

I just looked on youtube at basshunter, cascada and scooter and haven't found anything quite as bad!

Archived