Kutski on Radio 1 now

Briggsy

Check the tracklistings on the radio 1 website.

It was live from BCM Majorca. It'll probably never be up - or if it is, it'll be 2013 and incomplete.

Tim - It wasn't that version mate. It was a Hard Trance mix that he played. I've scoured Youtube and various MP3 websites, so I suspect its brand new as its not on any of his previous tracklists either :(

It was live from BCM Majorca. It'll probably never be up - or if it is, it'll be 2013 and incomplete.

Tim - It wasn't that version mate. It was a Hard Trance mix that he played. I've scoured Youtube and various MP3 websites, so I suspect its brand new as its not on any of his previous tracklists either :(

I just realised that.

He played it a few weeks ago so go through his tracklistings.

Who's Tim??

He did play it a couple of weeks ago, it may be a different one to even that I guess, but worth a look. If not I could ask him? ;)

Sorry, it was Aza not Tim - for some reason, I thought it was Tim that had replied. Doh!

The one that he played the other week is simply down as "Prodigy - Out Of Space" and doesn't state the remix, so its still a mystery. Feel free to ask though if you like ;)

Love it when you're after a tune and you find it after getting help!

Think this is too hard housey for me - reminds me of my uni days when I thought about venturing down the Fergie path :)

Glad you've found it mate and well done to all for helping ;)

Archived