Rainbow Voyage

Aza

Finally managed to get round to whipping this beauty up after having some tracks on standy for a while and awaiting the release of others :)

This flows right from some really light summery feeling stuff through to uplifting, euphoric trance. For me the tracks give off many vibrant feelings and vary in different areas with differnt energies. For that reason, it gave me the illusion/connotation of the Rainbow and its various colours due to the different wavelengths of light and how their compositions go from one colour/area to the next :)

Here goes, hope you can check this out and enjoy it, feedback always welcomed - thank you :)

music_folder_icon.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Ferry Corsten - Visions Of Blue (Aza's Rainbow Intro Edit) [Flashover]

02. Sergio Fernandez - Unforgettable Summer (2010 Vision Main Mix) [insert Coin]

03. Chicane - Popiholla (Original Mix) [Modena]

04. Michael Woods - Drop Zone (Original Mix) [Diffused Music]

05. Rex Mundi feat. Susana - Nothing At All (Original Mix) [Coldharbour]

06. Rank 1 - Symfo (Marcus Schossow & Robert Burian Remix) [High Contrast]

07. Ron Van Den Beuken - Timeless 2009 (Maarten De Jong Edit) [RR]

08. Robert Nickson - Circles (Original Mix) [A State of Trance]

09. Activa pres. Solar Movement - Eclipse (Mat Zo Remix) [Anjunabeats]

10. Warrior - If You Want Me (Paul Webster Remix) [White]

11. DJ Ton TB - Dream Machine (First State Remix) [black Hole]

12. Darren Tate - When The Morning Comes (Original Mix) [Mondo]

13. Nitrous Oxide - Aurora (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]

14. Ummet Ozcan - Time Wave Zero (Original Mix) [Doorn]

15. Paul Webster - The Wolf (Original Mix) [Captivating]

Mix Length: 79:50 min | File Size: 116 Mb | File Type: MP3 VBR 128-320 Kbps

download.gif

Right Click > Save Target As...

Cue sheet added: Right Click > Save Target As...

Ha-ha - :rolleyes:

:D

When you put it like that, it does sound very Human-Traffic style in and around the Star Trek theory scene :blush:

Nothing to do with that at all though; as most people know, I do like to give my mixes meaninful titles, especially as I have done so since I first started recording.

This one felt varied and given that it flows from almost 130 to 140bpm, I had spectrums in mind with lots of summery feeling as the tunes are one's that are 'really doing it' for me at the moment.

Thank you guys for your interest so far, hope you enjoy it :thumbsup:

Downloaded and transferring it across to the Shuffle to bring joy to the 07.45 to Glasgow Central :thumbsup:

I heard that Chicane tune on R1 tother day. I presume it IS supposed to be sound like the Planet Earth tune? If not, get those lawyers out!!

Feedback to follow, as always Aza :)

Thank you for all your replies - hope you enjoy this one - any initial thoughts/comments?

Bit miffed off with myself, upon listening I found that I had the gain a little too high on the first track and it's a tad distorted :wacko::blink:

Anyhow, for those interested or enjoy the benefits, I've added the cue sheet to the initial post :winkthumbsup:

Downloaded and transferring it across to the Shuffle to bring joy to the 07.45 to Glasgow Central :thumbsup:

I heard that Chicane tune on R1 tother day. I presume it IS supposed to be sound like the Planet Earth tune? If not, get those lawyers out!!

Feedback to follow, as always Aza :)

Yes it does sample Sigur Ros

Many thanks for the PM Steve mate - enjoyed reading it and the detailed breakdown on each track and other points - thank you!

There are a few tunes in there which are not everyone's cups of tea, but really appreciate your comments re: the mixing and how the set flows.

Cheers again - value your opinion! :)

No probs mate, glad you thought it was constructive :thumbsup: I was listening to it again today and some of the tunes on it are growing on me even more. I'll download your other mix over the weekend, although I'm not at work for a few weeks, so I won't have as much time to listen to it...if that makes sense!

Steve I'm pleased you're getting back into the scene again and sampling some tunes.

One thing I've learnt is you can never write off dance music entirely... however frustrated we all get if you do listen to a good 'spectrum' (to borrow Aza's beauty) of mixes, there's always going to be a strand of something still there for you. It may even open a pathway to other avenues of the electronic genre... never a bad thing! :)

Archived