Anyone know where I can get one of these?

Briggsy

Ah the joy of the TDK 90 tapes... ^_^

Inclined to agree upon reading Neuros reply!!

HOWEVER

I sat onlyesterday, and thought to myself of all the money I'd wasted on TAPES!! What a load of tosh and Videos too, none remain of any kinda quality to speak of, whoever invented them was a bastard!!! :boohoo:

BOOOM lets bring back cassette tapes. I used to record my mixes on them back when I couldn't mix properly on them! DOh I gave one to lisa pin up and she myspaced me saying she enjoyed it WHAT!?!?!!????!

hahhhah I am on a complete spin off now

CASSETTE TAPES FOR THE FUTURE MAN

Kids need them, I used to record radio shows with my brother on our cassette recorder, kids don't do that now with technology. DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING

Kids need them, I used to record radio shows with my brother on our cassette recorder, kids don't do that now with technology. DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING

Yeah I used to record myself doing pretend radio shows when I was about 10, A DJ once gave me a tape when I was out clubbing and it was my most cherished possession for nearly 20 yrs, I also used to have a tape record to press record on in my room when I was about 19 in case a great tune came on KISS that I'd heard whilst clubbing and wanted to play to my friend, I then recorded and played back endless amounts of Jules' shows. Once I even entered a Mixmag comp where you had to perform one of the top 100 dance tunes of all time using household objects. However NONE survive. All that's left are a few Jules tapes that play at a strange speed in an old walkman. I would love to have them again, but they just didn't last!!! Boo to tapes, maybe people woulda invented Mini discs a bit quicker if Tapes hadn't already been filling that market!!

What about all those dance planet and Helter Skelter tapes......... sigh.............

Archived