Request for Judge jules @ creamfields 09/05/98

gregdela

I've downloaded both links for this set but unfortunately they won't play as windows can't open the files and says l have to download a Z01 program in order to listen to it!:confused: (as the mix has been split into 2 files) Help, what should l do?

I've not tried the rapidshare links but we'll EQ them and merge/trim the files for a proper download entry on here. I'll do it and put it up this weekend ;)

I've downloaded both links for this set but unfortunately they won't play as windows can't open the files and says l have to download a Z01 program in order to listen to it!:confused: (as the mix has been split into 2 files) Help, what should l do?

It's one mp3 file that is packed with ZIP and splitted into two parts.

all you need is a program like WinRAR or WinZIP or something similiar that can unpack files.

With Winrar installed you simply right-click the .zip file and choose "extract here" :)

It's one mp3 file that is packed with ZIP and splitted into two parts.

all you need is a program like WinRAR or WinZIP or something similiar that can unpack files.

With Winrar installed you simply right-click the .zip file and choose "extract here" :)

Thanks for the info, l've got Power Archiver which is a zip programme but for some reason it won't unzip this file!

I've not tried the rapidshare links but we'll EQ them and merge/trim the files for a proper download entry on here. I'll do it and put it up this weekend ;)

Hi Tim, just wondering if you had a chance to do this or not as it would be great to be able to listen to this one!