New Pioneer product (release date 17/09/09)

simonross46

I can't remember who's interview it was, but he gave very strong clues that is was something aimed more towards DVJs.

There have been fake pictures of several CDJ1000 MK4's floating around (all of which are different), and since they surfaced, everyone has said that its a CDJ1000 MK4 that is going to be released.

I don't think its anything to get too excited about to be honest.

As for the 1000 & 800, do they really need anything doing to them though? They really are perfect at what they do. They are solid, reliable and accurate. If i was Pioneer, i wouldnt touch them...if it aint broke and all that. Techincs didnt mess about with the 1200's much did they? I dont want bells and whistles, just an accurate pitch and decent jog wheel.

Blimey wouldn't have thought HTFR would have got the exclusive... not used them at all in years and would never think of getting DJ kit from them. I heard rumours of a new CDJ as well although a guy in Ibiza was calling it the CDJ-2000.. same idea it's meant to be a 1000 with USB for external media. Could well be a load of bull though in light of what Briggsy has just revealed above.

Fair enough. I've not used it since I was buying vinyl new back in 2001/2002 or something so its not fair for me to comment now really. Back then they were pretty slow at dispatching stuff. Tunes would take between 3-5 days or longer where all the other online stores would do next day. It didn't have such a big equipment range back then but I guess with the near death of vinyl now they must be pushing that side of the business alot more.

they got there act together in about 2004 onwards and was pretty quick, reasonable delivery charges.

there vinyl was overpriced and they got a bad reputation but they then started working on a heck of a lot on there equipement range and they do alot of gear nowdays competitively priced and do a price match promise

yep there already listed on pioneer's site

cdj 900 and cdj 2000

with a price of :

The 2000 is going to be £1799 large. The 900 £1299.

the price is bloody sky high, no its vertical!!

cdj 900:-

cdj900_large.jpg

CDJ 2000:-

cdj2000_large.jpg

more info here:-

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/content/press/news/cdj-2000.html

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/content/press/news/cdj-900.html