Pure Dance Anthems tracklists...

thirddrive

Tune in on Monday nights and any requests taken from the board can also be adhered too ;)- Also, Dormouse is up with a guest mix on 14th November.

I'll look forward to that as it is my birthday on 14th. 8-)

BTW Christian, the link (at the bottom of your postings) to www.urn1350.net has a comma after (net,) so instead of going to your show you get the message "Page cannot be displayed"

I'll look forward to that as it is my birthday on 14th.  8-)

The best month for birthdays! What are you doing for it?

Nothing special as it falls on a Monday. As it is my day off l'm planning on going to St Ives for the day, meeting up with some mates there and doing a bit of clothes shopping. Probably go for a bite to eat and if the weather stays fine will watch the surfers on Porthmeor beach. :wink: Its the best time of year as there's not so many holiday-makers around. 8-)

Excellent stuff Chrissie - do you not have someone to spend the day with, partner or something?

It is remarkable how quick this year has gone, a lot of happend!

Its my 21st on the 23rd this month! My girlfriend is taking me out, and also will arrange a night out with the mates etc.

I am hoping to be on the property ladder by then aswell - my solicitor has told me about 2 weeks to go!!

FYI - ive jus bought a 2 bed apartment with my girlfriend-they are a brand new development, so noone has lived there before and they have a lot of potential to rise in value!!!! :D

At present l don't have a partner and l'm very happy living on my own again. I'm very lucky as l have some really good friends and will be spending part of the day with a couple of them.

You are doing the best thing buying a new place as there is little or no maintenance to worry about. It's all very well buying an old property but you are forever digging deep into your pockets and when you are young you want to be able to go out and enjoy yourself as well.

Yeh mate cheers big help!

One thing I hate is the valuation, which you have to pay for the satisfy the mortgage lenders!!!

Solicitors fees are a nightmare too...

Cant wait to move in now - got £1400 saved up now - so as soon as I move im kick starting my dj career again!

Ste ill sort you out with a couple of mix demos.

Thanks to Craig & Trail ill have Carlo Testi - Toovster to feature aswell!

I is still up for doing a oldskool minimix jobby for ya thridy guv if ya likes! Daybreaker (Airbase Remix) this I have to hear, love the Signum mixes does I!

Managed to pick up Daybreaker for only 99p in HMV the other day on CD, but of a find, very pleased with the Airbase mix. s*** vocal though!

And yeh, go for an old skool mix - that'd be good - can put that one on in a few weeks too!

Oh and don't forget i'm on for two hours on Monday people - should be able to get some banging tracks on!

Archived