I feel better now....

Briggsy

Above & Beyond sent an email saying "Please vote for us in the top 100 DJ's poll, blah blah blah"

I took great pleasure in replying back with "I wouldn't vote for you if you were the only DJ's on the planet".

Ahhhh, not normally like me to do that, but after 156,790 top 100 emails from various DJ's, I couldn't resist replying to that one :D

That is all. Thank you please.

Above & Beyond sent an email saying "Please vote for us in the top 100 DJ's poll, blah blah blah"

I took great pleasure in replying back with "I wouldn't vote for you if you were the only DJ's on the planet".

Ahhhh, not normally like me to do that, but after 156,790 top 100 emails from various DJ's, I couldn't resist replying to that one :D

:lol::lol::lol:

May I suggest you unsubscribe from the Anjunabeats mailing list instead?! :whistling:

May I suggest you unsubscribe from the Anjunabeats mailing list instead?! :whistling:

I didn't subscribe to it. That's the last mailing i'd subscribe to.

I always get emails from DJ's, agencies and labels, etc trying to flog me crap and beg for votes. These DJ's, agencies and labels get our email addresses from MP3 stores and record shops that flog our email addresses in bulk for "marketing". It gets tedious at this time of the year when hundreds of DJ's start begging for votes by email.

I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING TO VOTE JUDGE JULES

WOULD YOU?

Sadly not! Jules last got my vote 2 years ago. These days, he doesn't deserve the vote because, in reality, there are 100 DJs around that are better than him.

With the exception of Markus Schulz, who deserves some recognition this year for being, in my opinion, the most consistent DJ around, i've voted for the younger, future generation of DJ's this year - Greg Downey, Simon Patterson, Bryan Kearney, etc.

They're good, enthusiastic, mix well and play good tunes. The likes of Armin, etc don't need my vote - they're at the peak of their career as it is. Its time to help the new boys out.

If i was gonna vote, Dave Spoon would get my vote. Seen him a few times now, so consistent. He can also mix very well for the tech heads out there. Really good at Toolroom Knights @ Ministry earlier in the year.

The one DJ who i think should have progressed from the In New DJs Slot to having his own show.

Archived