Judge Jules- Gadget Show

Chrissie Brown

I was watching the Gadget Show last Monday (7th Sept) and they mentioned that Jules will be featured on next weeks show 8-9pm (14th) trying out DJ equipment which should be interesting.

I will miss this as l will be on hoilday in Ibiza so if l remember l'll set up the DVD recorder to record it and watch it when l get back.

However some of you guys and gals might be interested in watching the show next week. It is one of the few programmes l watch on TV, its great!

I used to get mocked at school for watching Gadget Show, but come on, it is a really good show!!! B) Stopped watching it for a while because it started to get a bit samey, but I will tune in for this. The bald chap is also a local so it's always cool to see a local hero on the telly bizzle :)

he was on the old style series of top gear, it was about car stereo's but was yonks ago........this was when tiff needell was on top gear i think.

i seen the 5th gear episode, the big guy with big hair was road testing a bentley continental gt, being jules's driver for the night running him to radio1, then to a gig in bournemouth

i seen the 5th gear episode, the big guy with big hair was road testing a bentley continental gt, being jules's driver for the night running him to radio1, then to a gig in bournemouth

nah that was the Aston Martin episode ... the Bentley episode is old but I've not personally seen it.

I don't remember this? Did he do a lap in the reasonably-priced car?

No he didn't, but he shoulda done, I did email Jules about this once and he said he'd love to do it, and I think I emailed Top Gear too, I think we all should.

But yeah I watched it, he talked about car stereos, I caught it by flook!!! I'm always on JJ alert, can spot or hear him for 100 miles radius!!

:redface:

Anyway, that gadget show tonight was quite cool, I liked it!!!

Archived