Trying to get hold of these tracks

Tim451

I've been listening to some of Jules' old sets from around 2000 (especially the one from Lush that features the infamous unknown track) & there are some tracks that I am absolutely desperate to get hold of. I know there are probably vinyl floating around on Discogs & Ebay but I use CD's now and my old decks haven't worked properly in years so I don't have the means of transferring them. It's proving quite a challenge to find anywhere that sells digital copies of any of these at all, let alone high quality 320k CBR copies.

Here's the list anyway:

DJ Scot Project - 'F (Future Is Now)' (Hardriff Mix)

Oliver Klein - 'Rheinkraft' (Ian Wilkie Mix)

Mabel - 'Disco Disco' (Nick Sentience Remix) Was that the remix Jules played?

Anglia - 'Out Of Grace' (Plug 'n' Play Remix)

Sons Of Piru - 'Impure Thoughts'

Hi-Gate - 'I Can Hear Voices' (Schizophrenic Mix)

Champion Burns - 'Bat Train'

Hi-Gate - 'Work It Out'

The Shrink - 'Are You Ready To Party?'

Flickman - 'A.N.L.'

Da Hool - 'Eichelruck'

Marc Dawn - Expander (Flutlicht Remix)

VPL - 'T Break'

Virtual DJ - 'From Sunset To Sunrise' (Gigi Lav Mix)

Dave The Drummer - 'The One, Last One'

Magica - Magica (Ibiza Remix)

Anyone up for the job of helping me hunt down these tracks?

Many thanks :)

Apologies, got some internal server error message while posting so I tried again & voilla - a double post :blush:

One of the mods might want to delete this

Cheers

Apologies Tim, this is due to the server errors we've been trying to resolve, announced here. Topics merged and sorted now anyway ;)

Cheers for the links mate. Just one problem (I should have mentioned) - Dj Dowload don't accept my card so I can't buy from them :(

Do you not have a PaylPal account? If not, PM me and I'll try and help you out mate, as it's the best (and cheapest) mp3 download site out there in my opinion...

Apologies Tim, this is due to the server errors we've been trying to resolve, announced here. Topics merged and sorted now anyway ;)

Do you not have a PaylPal account? If not, PM me and I'll try and help you out mate, as it's the best (and cheapest) mp3 download site out there in my opinion...

Ahh no worries mate :)

I've got a PayPal account but I think the bank account it's hooked up to is my old one & in all honesty I've never really been 100% sure on how to use it lol.

I've managed to get a few off my list from Amazon of all places. Says they're 320k under file properties but under track information in Winamp they come up as 255k VBR. I'd imagine the quality tradeoff is relatively minimal. They're good enough for me anyway considering I'm awful at mixing and won't be playing out any time in the next few years :blush:

Still searching for the others though, especially Bat Train (I'm seriously in love with that track).

Cheers!

Archived