2006 radio shows?

state_of_trance

hi where can i find his radio shows from 2006? and plus is there any other place of obtainin them other than here?

i used to have EVERY single show on record ever aired from abt start of 2006 when i started recording them but mortifyingly, some spakface cus this persons a clut and decided to drop the pc on the floor wen bein moved, i lost it ALL.. from tht fateful day iv so agonized to get it all back again so many good tunes aired on his show tht year

I used to record all his shows on cassette tape and still do :redface: but unfortunately don't have them in MP3 format. I was going to transfer them into mp3 format but it would take up too much of my time. In Aug 2007 l bought a portable mp3 player with a radio tuner and since then have recorded all his shows onto the mp3 player and then transferred them onto my computer. I continue to record most of his shows on cassette tape as l can listen to them in my car and are also a good "back up" in case my computer or my external hard drive fails like yours has done. They do take up alot of space but fortunately l have a big house!

We have a lot of audio still to be uploaded (specially Saturday & the newer Friday Warmup shows), but it's quite time consuming to fill in all the info for every set uploaded, making sure it's streamlined with the rest of the site, so the work is somewhat on standby for the moment.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time on my hands these days, but when I do, I try to do as much work as possible. So have faith and patience... the audio will be available eventually.

If you are interested in a list of the 2006 sets I have, PM me, and i'll send it to you.

Don't worry. I know for a fact that we're able to obtain just about every one of Jules's shows easily from 2003 onwards; if there's a specific show you're looking for then let us know and we'll upload it as a priority. Eventually within a couple of years, we should have them all on here, but it will take lots of time.

We have so much amazing (older) audio pending in the pipelines that we're trying to get through them first... trying to focus on quality, not quantity, for the moment :)

• 1 month later...

I have nearly all of the jules shows from 05 - 07 i have sent them to neuro but they have not been uploaded yet

We want to get the audio ball rolling again in a serious way as we have a backlog of pending items. This includes 2005-2007

Realistically I don't see this happening til January, but rest assured I'll be spending every spare minute from now on to hasten it.

If there is a specific show you want to hear again, then let me know and I'll put it up early :)