Seb Fontaine

Number2Fan

I saw him last night and he is anything BUT mundane. He transformed the atmosphere of the entire club, he was amazing, and a total personality behind the decks, quite obviously enjoying each tune as much as I was.

Full report to follow when my eyes can focus again!! :blink:

good to hear, he went a bit stale for a while from what i heard

i seen jules and matt hardwick in manchester at weekend.

jules was ngood for the first hour, very good tbh, then seemed to go a bit bland, he was only on hour and half tho

didnt catch much of matts set, but seemed ok, nothing special, bit his last 20 mins was decent, ended on a high

i've never been one of the Seb Fontaine haters tbh. He had a bad 2 years from about 2001-2002 but after that, he became good again. I last saw him about 2 years ago and he was really good, he's a partly chap though so he was an easy target for the dance mags to pick on.

He used to play some good old Trance about 10 years ago :)

Yeah he did in fact I liked him as far back as 94.... I had kinda hoped he would play some older tunes, that he used to play, but he didn't really, however his set was soo good I wasn't disappointed at all!!

Equally, but in a ever so slightly different way. ;)

I've not had the same chances to see Seb live as I have had with Jules, but I've actually liked Seb for a little bit longer, Seb and Tall Paul and Tony de Vit were like my original faves. Once I got into Jules big time though, I only really got to see him and whoever shared his line-ups. So it was quite exciting to see Seb on a line up in the County I live in, and I hope he comes again.

(I might pluck up courage to ask for a photo next time)

Archived