Farewell for a month!

Max Kane

I know I've not been on here a lot lately due to various circumstances but this will most likely be my final post for around a month, barring the odd chance I get to come online. I'm moving house & starting a new job so will be tied up squarely for 3/4 weeks.

My show will be left in capable hands with a couple of guest hosts & I'm sure I will be able to log on occasionally. If not see you all in December!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally managed to get online properly this evening. House move (out) went well, we'll be moving into our new house a week on Friday so hopefully after that I can resort to something like normality. Started my new job yesterday & thus far at least I'm enjoying it. :)

Moving around 30mins away from our old house so still roughly the same area, but it's quite a distance into the country side & adds a good amount of commuting time to my week. My new job has absolutely no adult connotations whatsoever haha

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm finally into my new home, have been here for 5 days & finally have the comp & the net setup. Need to figure out where my decks are & get them going next but that should be ok to sort over the weekend.

I have literally thousands of tunes that need checking out, not having my own pc for 4 1/2 weeks has meant no new tunage so I have loads to catch up on.

I should be back on here more too :)

Archived