Modern Warfare 2

Hardaway

Well this week has been extremely slow in the form of Net action, everyone on FaceBook seems to be offline playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Leaving there status with qoutes like..

'Just got my copy of COD:2' & 'Anyone got COD:2 on Xbox' in an attempt to gain battles between friends.

I havent got this game YET! surely someone here has it and would like to share how good this game!

Ive heard ypou actually have battles in the City of London, Any truth in this rumour, cos that would make this game very interesting to play.

It's insanely good, and I didn't think it would stick to all the hype that was made prior to release but it really has! I've only done single campaign, playing my friends copy on the PS3 and online won't work yet. So far I've seen no London battles but I just did a mission through the White House that is very intense ...

The update on PS3 is probably it, there was one on the second day of it being released for multiplayer and it's never worked online since. Single player is still awesome though, the first proper battle gets you on a massive gattling gun on a jeep and it's mind blowing once you pull that trigger!

Wonder why there is problems with playing online with the PS3? Might have to get it for the Xbox then :confused:

Have you seen Microsoft have blocked online gaming for chipped Xboxes? This appears to have been primarily done for the anticipated pirated copies of Modern Warfare 2.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8356621.stm

Archived