iPhone

Moonman

I absolutely love mine, the only things that lets it down are the battery and the camera. but its not often that I don't charge it every night anyways. It was a shock at first cos my old Nokia N73 lasted about 6 days on a full charge!

Yeah the contract's extortionate, but if you can afford it its worth it.

Anyways, £35 isn't bad for what you get. Its amazing the amount of things you use it for that you hadn't thought about.

I've had a Sony Ericsson K750i for the past 4 years. I am really protective with my phones so they last me ages, but now I'm bored of this and at times it likes to mess me about so I thought I'd have a new phone for christmas. Went to Phones 4 U today and got a Samsung Genio Touch in White. It's a beautiful little phone. I would have preferred the Qwerty version but the keys are too small for me to operate and I don't fancy switching to Orange either cos then I need a new number and thats just unecessary faff. I'm really hoping this touch screen phone can last me a good few years like my others have done so in the past, but I have a feeling it will just break after a year.

I got the iPhone 3Gs as an upgrade on Orange for my birthday. I'm a total Apple convert - and I love the iPhone. I think part of it is because i'm a gadget freak anyway, but I love how easy it is to use and how it has everything I need in one package - music, video, internet, email... I don't have a laptop so it's the next best thing for mobile computing. The app selection for the iPhone is superior to it's rivals, but I've not downloaded anything as yet that isn't free so I'm not spending over the odds either. The marketing behind the iPhone and Apple in general I feel is really clever and I think that's gone some way to sway my opinion. I'm pretty shallow when it comes to brand image ;)

With regards to the fair usage policy, it's an interesting clause to look into especially as I work for Which? - shall I find out a legal response for you Briggsy ;) ? I've been really caning 3G and wifi, but I haven't used a tenth of the limit in about a month, so I'm not really worried about hitting it.