Faulty goods

Quadrant

Bought a deodorant from Boots today and it doesn't work. You press the spray thing on the top and it just makes a hissing sound... great for filling your room with fumes, but not so great for armpit protectionage.

Noyt got receipt as I threw it away at the time - reckon I can get a replacement? Cost me £4!! Hackett...... :rolleyes:

Bought a deodorant from Boots today and it doesn't work. You press the spray thing on the top and it just makes a hissing sound... great for filling your room with fumes, but not so great for armpit protectionage.

Noyt got receipt as I threw it away at the time - reckon I can get a replacement? Cost me £4!! Hackett...... :rolleyes:

Yes! Take it back, as soon as they scan it they can know it was sold from there. Within a certain amount of days too they can even check CCTV footage, if you can give a time or date of purchase! :) Returning stuff QUICKLY is better.

Now and again read your supermarket receipt, you may be surprised by what you find! <_<

Yeah they should replace it.

I suspect they will think you are just bringing back an empty can :whistling:

I'll shake it for them and let them feel it. It's quite heavy! I'll go back tonight if its open.

TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!

They will exchange with no receipt. I bought £7 body scrub from number 7 at Boots and the top burst open so I took it back, and she gave me another one as I had no receipt (mind you what I really wanted was money back as I bought it with a £5 voucher so I would have made profit hehe)

ahhh man the black guy who stands in the toilets of my local pub comes out with all the phrases; no splash no gash, no armarni no poonarni, wash your fingers for the mingers :lol: love it

I hate that in toilets in clubs. They usually just get in my way.

Theres only one black chap I like in all of the pubs and clubs here, he makes an effort for his tips whereas the others stand and give abuse if you ignore them. I told the girls in my flat about my black friend and they dont have an equivalent in the ladies so they were well confused!!!

I was so proud of him, I got a photo with him - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/photo.php?pid=9079182&id=502985723

• 2 weeks later...

TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!

They will exchange with no receipt. I bought £7 body scrub from number 7 at Boots and the top burst open so I took it back, and she gave me another one as I had no receipt (mind you what I really wanted was money back as I bought it with a £5 voucher so I would have made profit hehe)

Update on my deodorant - Boots happily did an exchange. How nice of them!

I think they're happier with exchanges rather than outright refunds. :)

Archived