DJ Hero

Moonman

I have played it and it IS alot of fun. Simon Ross will agree. It is absolutely nothing like doing your own mixing. It is lots of very well made mash-ups and to keep them sounding like well made mash ups you need to press the right coloured buttons whilst holding a movable deck plate, in the other hand you have a crossfader, slightly around that is a Euphoria switch for gaining extra points after a good run on the buttons. Some symbols mean you need to scratch your record, and so you do that, some mean you need to cross fade, one switch is also for adding samples. You gain more mixes by being good at the first ones. Some are quite slow, and a bit ghetto, but others 'like the Eric Prydz vs tears for fears' is brilliant. This would make an excellent Christmas present IMO for DJers and non-DJers... if you already have a guitar from Guitar hero you can do two player with the 2nd player on guitar. AND TODAY I SAW THIS IN GAME...........................AND I WANT IT!!! Forgot to say you can do rewinds too, which can be 360 degree backspins where you have to catch the plate again whilst 'in the mix' so to speak!!

With stand and flight case!!!

I also have a baseball cap with it on, which is sad, but I love it anyway!!!

I get paid to play this game!!

WHAT IS THE POINT????

GO AND BUY YOUR KID SOME DECKS NOYT GIVE THEM A SCREEN TO GOGGLE AT

errr i am angry at this

The point is, mates round, drink flowing freely, having a go on this then off out with mates. Its a laugh. Much like Guitar hero. We all know it's not really much like proper DJing, but its a game.

Ohh and another point, this might just get "your kid" into DJing. Surely thats no bad thing is it? I know i'd rather kids being introduced to djing through games like this and listening to music like this, rather than x-factor billox. So, i put to you, purpose served.

What you on about emy, who's kid?

this might just get "your kid" into DJing.

I have to say, a couple of my colleagues whom have had a go have had a taster of the DJing lark now, and in fact I said to my best work friend he could come and have a go on my decks at home if he wanted.

He was like " oh is that what you done that CD on then? " now he's got a taste for scratch mixing, lol he was hardly gonna just go out and buy 1210's and a mixer and a record collection just to have a go at it. Now for 85 quid he can have a play at it.

BTW I played Band hero all this weekend, and same again, the whole family might not start a band, and might not want to become DJ's but they can all have a good laugh TOGETHER playing at it.

BTW I played Band hero all this weekend, and same again, the whole family might not start a band, and might not want to become DJ's but they can all have a good laugh TOGETHER playing at it.

My flatmate just got the drum kit for Guitar Hero, I'm gonna test it tomorrow cos it looked well hard to do when I watched others do it today!!!