Ayla - Ayla ( Paul Webster rework ) FREE DOWNLOAD

Paulwebster

Many thanks Paul, Top bloke for sharing this with us :winkthumbsup:

I love Ayla sooooooo much....DJ Taucher mix is IMO the ultimate trance tune of it's time. Your rework has all the necessary parts in plus an updated sound to it, I'd be pleased to hear this version on a night out. !! Judgement passed. I'm off to play the other version now. Good job Mr Webster. And thanx!!! Xx

To be honest, when I saw this, I thought; sacrilege! The original of this symbolises all that was great about trance in that era... but I think you've done a good job there. Enough parts of the original left in, and you've left your own stamp on it too, a good balance. Well done, you should be very proud. Tricky business remixing those classics.

Surprised yous havent heard this one before as jules played this for 6 or 7 months in 2008

Oh right. I remember him playing another remix perhaps in 2007 - the Danny Nightingale one. I didn't listen to a lot of Jules on the radio in 2008 or see him live at all so that would probably explain it. I've seen him live once this year in Ibiza when he played your mix of Olive - You're Not Alone and also your tune Wolf.

Anyway however it slipped past me, thanks for the share, I have listened a couple of times and it's a good remix. I really like the style of your remixes and productions - always well produced beats and a certain energy about the production that I like. Keep it up :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived