Record sleeves!

Number2Fan

Right well, after I bought a new pair of headphones (because my cat chewed through my old ones) I started my secret Santa mix. New headphones were amazing, I had asked for new ones for Christmas, but I hadn't realised just HOW gash my old ones were. Anyway, fab, when i finished, my partner decided to have a go to, and asked where a particular tune was, I said the box at the back, I looked at the box and the tops of the records were all scratched to f*ck. My heart sank, we discussed a better storage option for them. THEN my other half starts pullin the records out the box, all stuck together and wrinkled, and says "has something been spilt on these" to which I reply, "Smell it?"

F*cking cat wee, allover a box of already scratched records.

I'm still putting off the salvage operation, as I know it'll upset me, I lost alot of records before when water had leaked allover a pile of them. And they went mouldy!!

Anyway, where can I buy GENERIC vinyl sleeves? I looked on ebay, but couldn't find any?

I think a massive spend on discogs is coming for 2010! X:( :boohoo:

people slate them, but HTFR do blank sleeves. I like the plain white cardboard ones.

I tried my Secret Santa mix on Tuesday, nailed it, though Audacity "Stopped working" so the program quit on me without allowing me to save the mix. I was so f*cking p***ed off as i nailed every mix spot on and was very pleased with it. I tried again today, but this week, am having trouble finding time to do it due to work. Hopefully, i'll have it done by tomorrow.

If my cat did that............ooooooooooooo there would be trouble

Options:

-Find her a new home (harsh yes)

-Keep room door locked whenever not in it

-Give her a bath

-Keep records unaccessable to cat

None are feasble!! Not if I want to play my records at any time. I have 4 cats btw!! The bastards!! :mrgreen:

Archived