Anyone go to turnmills to see jules?

Noff

hey all, did anyone go to turnmills on friday?

i was fortunate enough for him to let me in the dj box with him after i told him who i was, and then he came into VIP bit for a quick chat, Quality!!!

Was a totally awsome night, and the best choon of the night for me was Solid Globe - Black Wood!

Noffy did the Lange vs Above & Beyond bootleg that Jules played a while back, one of Simcut's mates I believe? :D

Good stuff, yeah he's very generous when it comes to coming into the DJ box... I remember at Promise once he was playing when I was with a largish group of girls since for one of them it was her 20th birthday, and I passed him a note - not only was I allowed in but everyone else too, which went down well!

Great to see the crowd from the DJ's perspective - lucky you were able to have a chat with him since normally he's in and out and driving 150mph to his next gig about 300 miles away... :)

Noffy did the Lange vs Above & Beyond bootleg that Jules played a while back

Did this ever get a release while I was away? Would love to get my hands on a copy

Nope Steve, unfortunately A&B werent big fans of it and were against a vinyl pressing, so it didnt get done.

Noffy did the Lange vs Above & Beyond bootleg that Jules played a while back

Did this ever get a release while I was away? Would love to get my hands on a copy

Nope Steve, unfortunately A&B werent big fans of it and were against a vinyl pressing, so it didnt get done.

Bugger :cry:

Archived