Some of my 2009 productions

Tim451

I have done a fair bit of producing over the past year. I have posted many of my productions here but there have been many that I never got round to finishing or that I didn't feel worthy enough to grace the forums.

I've dug out a few of the better tracks & thought I'd upload them for everyone to hear. All 128k copies to keep file size down but I'll sling a 320k to anyone who's interested.

1. Waxxed - Evaporation:

I wanted to make a nice melodic trancer and started work on a track. I got pretty much everything laid down but my ever increasing pile of uni work meant that I never got around to mastering and polishing it off. It's been lying around on my hard drive since around March of this year.

Waxxed - Evaporation

2. TJR - The End:

This was a test track I was working on whillst playing around with a new synth. It's all there but I've always felt it's missing something.

TJR - The End

3. TJR - Silence:

Towards the end of the summer I was listening through some of my old vinyl & decided I wanted to have a go at something with a Matt Darey sound to it. 'Silence' was the result.

TJR - Silence

4. NSFW - Overkill:

Lastly is a track I finished a couple of weeks ago. I started playing around with percussion & some samples & I was pretty happy with the result.

NSFW - Overkill

Hopefully once I've recorded some classics that I'm getting for Christmas onto my PC I'll do a 2000 era Jules-esque mix for a bit of nostalgia.

Cheers!

Archived