Jules Essential mixes

Neuro

I would not be surprised if he has not done one. he used to do them quite regularly around the time he had 2 weekly shows because he was so popular then. Now he is still no doubt popular on the radio but I'm not sure he would do much different with an essential mix than what he plays in his current show. I guess maybe he would normally do some live ones from Ibiza or festivals??

i think it just shows how much the club scene has changed. Gone are the days of superstar dj's. Nowadays most dj's play a wide variety, not just one genre. Trance now, is very much a late 90's sound also, it hasn't really evolved much over the last 6 years or so, and it certainly hasnt kept up with trends. You only have to look at the top 5 voted for essential mixes this year to see this...

I think the cutbacks by the BBC on outside broadcasts due to the recession is probably key here.

There is a live from Judgement Sunday broadcast though which I've posted over in the Audio section.

Nice upload Gregg! I'm sorry about not having seen that fine upload you mention until now.

I've approved the file, so it can now be grabbed from here