Happy New Year! What Song/Track where u Jigging too at Midnight

Hardaway

Happy New Year! Hope it was as eventful for you as it was for me...What Song/Track where u Jigging too at Midnight?

Mine was.....

HeatBeat v Exit - 'Protoversed'

Overall it was a mental night for me, But loved every minute of it. :oddcake:

I was watching Big Ben, with a headache..

Unfortunately, yet rather predictably, my NYE plans went to pot!! Not as bad as many have gone before though. It's becoming somewhat a habit now that my favourite night of the year gets f***** over. So NYE 95 still remains the best NYE I've experienced, seconded by Millenium eve. The rest are memorable but not for good reasons. Here's to 2010. I have no idea whether it's gonna be good or bad, but I think we all DESERVE a good one.

Happy New Year!! :winkthumbsup:

i seen jules at syndicate, blackpool, he opened his set after the countdown at 12 with la roux - in for the kill (tristan d & blackrussion remix)

probably not the best track to start a set at 12 with, but good night all along.

i seen jules at syndicate, blackpool, he opened his set after the countdown at 12 with la roux - in for the kill (tristan d & blackrussion remix)

probably not the best track to start a set at 12 with, but good night all along.

Yeah, I can think of loads of better midnight choices than that one, Hardaway's choice sounds much better :thumbsup:

Mind you, I can't stand La Roux in any form so I'm probably a little biased there...

I was at a house party & then went round some local bars/clubs with a bunch of mates on NYE. I don't remember exactly what was played at midnight but the bar I was in mostly played Come On Eileen & that kind of typical wedding shizzle! :lol:

Thats an alright tune, Jules has played it thru the year, it was definitely popular in 2009 and when Seb Fontaine dropped it, it totally blew the roof off and made the atmosphere special.

Last year he dropped Guru Josh and in 1999 I beleive it was DJ Sakin and friends, so still the same old Jules there I think.

Thats an alright tune, Jules has played it thru the year, it was definitely popular in 2009 and when Seb Fontaine dropped it, it totally blew the roof off and made the atmosphere special.

Last year he dropped Guru Josh and in 1999 I beleive it was DJ Sakin and friends, so still the same old Jules there I think.

it is a good tune, iv got the tune and played it in a few mixes, but not a tune i guess id play at 12 to bring the new year in.......

Pretty poor show on my part as I was in Passion listening to John 00 Fleming, but I couldn't tell you exactly what his midnight tune was! Those tequila slammers I had in the Engine next door knocked me about!

Best NYE ever, Gatecrasher, Sheffield 1998, although I've confused myself over the years as what was played at midnight that night too! It was definitely either Camisra Let Me Show You, or PvD's mix of 1998, played by Scott Bond I think!

Pretty poor show on my part as I was in Passion listening to John 00 Fleming, but I couldn't tell you exactly what his midnight tune was! Those tequila slammers I had in the Engine next door knocked me about!

Best NYE ever, Gatecrasher, Sheffield 1998, although I've confused myself over the years as what was played at midnight that night too! It was definitely either Camisra Let Me Show You, or PvD's mix of 1998, played by Scott Bond I think!

My original plans were to be seeing J00F, Sander, and Rank 1 live.....then I had to change them, then change them again, then my after all that planning, my mum phoned me on the day to say she couldn't babysit :( Sorted! LOL Shame I could've worked on NYD for double bubble, but turned it down as I thought I was going out!! Grrrr!

My best one ever was when I was DJing out, it was amazing, I hadn't even thought of a midnight tune, and it was a very indie kinda night, so we went for U2 - New Years Day ... yeah I know, but at least it weren't Dexys midnight runners.

I'd love to DJ out again!

Archived