Basshunter/Dane Bowers

Number2Fan

Dunno about you but I am gonna watch. Also on it in case you didn't see yet, Stephanie Beecham (actress)

Lady Soveriegn (female Eminem they said) :rubbish:

Sisco (that thong thong thong thong song)

Alex (Jordans cage fighter ex)

Katia Ivanova (Ronnie Woods large age gap ex)

Nicola T (page 3 model and nut FHM etc etc) :rolleyes:

Heidi ( a California Madam, actually been to prison for it)

Stephen Baldwin (a born again Christian american actor, who actually left America because he publicly announced he would if Obama became president. He preeches on god channels, I've never heard of him, but he may be interesting!)

and VINNY JONES! LOLOL

If you're gonna watch, watch with me, it's only 3 weeks this one innit! :)

I quite fancy Lady Sov. She's chavvy, mouthy, and would kick my ass no probs, but I just do. I'm not proud of this.

From what I saw last night, that Basshunter fool was flirting with her a lot. He's a mucky so and so. Some 'intimate' pics of him and a lady friend are out there I believe.

Steven Baldwin could be a bit mad I reackon. I might watch this series.

Basshunter though.........I'm gonna watch it. I mean I wont stay in especially for it, but Basshunter.....I'm gonna watch. Plus I quite fancy Dane Bowers sometimes. He's lost a bit of weight too by the looks of things. I only caught last nights show by accident, and saw Basshunter.

Basshunter tunes make me laugh!

I would not call "Sov" the most feminine of creatures

Pamela Anderson is meant to be in it, I'm sure I saw in a mag looking over someones shoulder, in the page of housemates, maybe she decided to quit before she even went in?

I would not call "Sov" the most feminine of creatures

Pamela Anderson is meant to be in it, I'm sure I saw in a mag looking over someones shoulder, in the page of housemates, maybe she decided to quit before she even went in?

That was boy George!

Have we run out of celebrities that we need to poach from America? Last years was filled with them too.

Can't stand Lady Sovereign. You give yourself a name like Sovereign and go mad when someone calls you a chav? What's your real name then? Elizabeth Duke? :P

Only bit I've seen of the whole thing was pure genious. They locked Basshunter and Sov in a room all night and played Basshunter's - All I Ever Wanted on loop the entire time. Now that's clever! haha it drove them both mad.

Archived