Matt Hardaway Jan 2010 Promo Mix

Hardaway

Here's a Pumping Filthy Trance Mix for Your Audio Pleasure's

This year plan to do this mixes a little different, but hopefully will be still recieved as well as they were last year. Thanks to everyone who listened/downloaded my mixes last year, I hope you found them enjoyable. Here's to another year packed full of MP3's for yah :thumbsup:

http://soundcloud.com/mattway69/matt-hardaway-jan-2010-promo-mix

Want to keep the mixes a little secret, so tracklisting only available by requesting it thru private message's! :thumbsup:

I did enjoy it mate yes. Was a very familiar track near the end I know I've been playing but name escaped me. Thanks to TL worked out what it was ;). Took a while to stream cos my broadband is screwed - kept buffering but got there in the end.

http://soundcloud.com/mattway69/matt-hardaway-2009-2010

Take this its a much better mix then one above! Not 100% happy with the mix so decided to share my New Years Eve Mix

I have to say that this mix was splendidly worked.

Your style resonates with me a lot and I'm sure most will agree with me on here you have a great talent.

This set was quite uplifting from the very beginning and there were one or two tracks that were new to me and they all flowed very seamlessly. What I really liked and this reminds me of my own sets at times, is very very minor slipping of beats - say they pretty much locked at 98-99.9% and how quickly they are slotted and locked back in to be 100% tight - it shows a very good mixing ear and leaving these in (when I first starting recording sets, I used to accept nothing less that 100%, but this not only proved a little time consuming, but false to the listener, so I prefer to leave it in (as long as it's not drastic) for authenticity.

Tracks that I enjoyed hearing:

- Cherry Whip

- Tomas Andersson - Washing Up (what remix was this)?

- The Black Eyed Peas track gave it a great sense of being a NYE mix which would work the crowd great

- Toward the end of the set, I'm not sure of the track ID, but it reminded me of U2's New Year's Day :)

All in all - top material this - thanks :)

Thanks for your kind words Aza, means a lot :D glad you enjoyed, I try to keep as much energy in these sets as possible, with out making the mixes sound messy and like there just thrown together. The tracks your a little puzzled about are Mac & Taylor's Bootleg called 'Washing Contrast' using Tomas Andersson's - 'Washing Up', and I got a feeling that tune that reminds you of New Years Day by U2 is the tune titled HeatBeat - 'Intro Capo Master', ive seen another name for this but is just far too long to use that in a tarcklisting, and to be fair this was what Matias Faint named it when he mailed it!

Cheers Matt :)

PS - forgot to mention this, what is that track with Poloroid's So Damn Beautiful..? Very strange, I was listening to one of my old mixes (Ultimate Trance Top 10 - 2003) and this was my 3rd best tune of the year and I was feeling a little reminisce, so to hear this again was great? Is it another Mac & Taylor offering? Great to hear Angelic too - a nice remix of this and it gives the track a bit of 'oomph'

Could you PM a TL too please-I'll keep it for my records ;)

Edited by Aza