Vinyl for sale

Briggsy

I'm selling off my vinyl because it's unlikely to ever be played again and i've replaced it, or i'm in the process of replacing the ones that I want, on MP3.

So far, i've only added 92 to Discogs - but over the next few weeks, i'll be adding my whole collection - which is in the thousands!

Prices range from £1 through to £4-£5 for the rarer tunes - so its worth a look.

As I say, there are thousands to be added - so if there's anything in particular you're looking for, but can't see it listed - feel free to ask me if i've got it :D

RECORDS FOR SALE >>>>> http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=carlsbriggs

Love nearly every single record you got there, Carl!

Reminds me of my vinyl days and it looks like our tastes in music all very similar - sad to see you're selling, I had to go through the same process for the same reasons :(

Oh I miss my vinyl and technics!!!

Would you have...

Moby - Go

Commander Tom - Are am eye?

The original 12" release of The source feat Candi Staton - You got the love

Golden Scan - Sunrise

I have ordered a couple on Discogs tonight. I might add to that shortly though if thats ok.

:)

I got your order tonight, thanks Lynn :D

I haven't got Moby or Commander Tom i'm afraid. I think I sold Goldenscan - Sunrise a few months ago, but i'll double check. The same for You Got The Love - so i'll double check that too :D

• 2 weeks later...