How do I download these to itunes?

kml

Download them into your computer. then when your iTunes is open you can drag and drop them into iTunes. Then if you have trouble getting them onto the iPod by syncing, you can go to the summary page on your iTunes and choose manual setting, then drag and drop the actual mix onto the area that say 'kmls iPod' whilst your iPod is actually connected to the PC.

Another way if they are troublesome, is to rename them once they are in your iTunes library, give them and artist/ album name etc, and then they should sync to your iPod as long as that album/ Artist is ticked.

Trust me, I conquered this recently :)

More importantly, have you downloaded any of the Secret Santa 09 mixes yet??? ;) :thumbsup:

Download them into your computer. then when your iTunes is open you can drag and drop them into iTunes. Then if you have trouble getting them onto the iPod by syncing, you can go to the summary page on your iTunes and choose manual setting, then drag and drop the actual mix onto the area that say 'kmls iPod' whilst your iPod is actually connected to the PC.

Another way if they are troublesome, is to rename them once they are in your iTunes library, give them and artist/ album name etc, and then they should sync to your iPod as long as that album/ Artist is ticked.

More importantly, have you downloaded any of the Secret Santa 09 mixes yet??? ;) :thumbsup:

The problem is that when i click on them they just open a new window and play. I can't find an option to download and save to my laptop.

I've yet to check those out.

Nice ;)

kml have you tried right click save target as an all that? Know it sounds obvious but not sure what else to suggest. I use firefox on windows and it usually starts downloading when I click on it rather than streaming.

Tiz a nightmare, but I know this.

It's something to do with the settings on your laptop, but you can try something Aza suggested to me when I had the exact same prob with the Secret Santas. They would all stream but was no way of downloading.

Perhaps you could try this. Hold down the Alt key (next to space bar) and left click on the links. For me this does the same thing by opening a window to prompt download

Try that.

Tiz a nightmare, but I know this.

It's something to do with the settings on your laptop, but you can try something Aza suggested to me when I had the exact same prob with the Secret Santas. They would all stream but was no way of downloading.

Try that.

Neither work. Must be a mac problem as they worked fine before on my old pc.

Trying to download the "itune programme" onto my PC was a nightmare and messed everything up so l've given up on itunes and just download mp3 files to my Windows Media Player library or onto my portable mp3 player. Its a shame as l can't download Jules's ipod mixes or any other ipod mixes. I wish ipod mixes were compatible with both ipods and mp3 players. :(

I find it easier to download Jules JJ mixes through IE by right clicking and Save To Target as Firefox doesn't have that facility (Save To Target)

That would be cool.

kml, it's just to do with the settings you have then, but I'm sorry I don't know how you change them. But basically once you change them, then when you right click it should give you the save as option.

Although, I've had that prob on Jules board before now, sometimes things go wrong, so try messaging Paul Hopwood, on the JJ net board and tell him the problem. He's quite quick and sorting stuff once he's notified. :)

kml: not sure why this doesn't work for you.... I have a Mac too and I use Firefox, in which I just right-click the "High Listen" button, choose "Save Link As" and saves the mp3 to my disk, then drag'n drop it onto my ipod's 'Music' folder in iTunes.

When you rick-click a link and wants to save the content it's linking to, it's called something different depending on the browser you use, but all browsers can do this!

In Safari it's called "Download Linked File As..."

In Firefox: "Save Link As..."

the above is tested on my mac...