Oh No!!

Number2Fan

Been spending a few bob on Discogs, just a few quid here and there tbh, made the mistake of discussing this with a DJ friend of ours on Friday who's paying alot to HTFR for a few old tunes. So I bet him, if he gave me a list I'd be able to get them cheaper.

Over hearing this was my OH who last night gave me a list and so now I have just spent even more on Discogs.

Unfortunately my OH has just been made redundant now, but at least we can play some cool tunes while we're broke.

Now there are two Discog addicts in the house.......

Perhaps a few DJ ing gigs will help??? lol

Anyway, just thought I'd share these things.........might have to block the website or something :rolleyes:

(we also found a website that tracklisted all the old Helter skelter taped mixes, and the tracks linked straight to discogs from there, and they are not very cheap. But it's a cool site all the same.

Nice to get my old boyfriend back too! :mrgreen:

hehe I ordered another 7 tunes today and 3 the other day... grrr its addictive. Each time I find something on my wantslist for a good price I end up buying loads of other stuff from the same seller by browsing all their stock. Ah well got some cool stuff from 1998 on the way - not got too much going back that far so it'll be nice to fill some gaps in the collection there.

Well I just bought a fair few, so I put us on the diet and then I happened across the mix of this tune I have been wanting since time began, so I quickly logged out. But I snuck back two hours later..... I'm so pleased with myself for buying it though, I'd have kicked myself if I hadn't got it.

Trouble is, I find it and it reminds me of another tune, that i think I'll just look for, then I see it's a good price and have to buy that too.

I am still after two more Happy Hardcore tunes from 1994, and a piano anthem from 95, and then I may be out of tunes I've always wanted.

NOT!!

On the plus side, I have just started to build my own collection on the site. :)

On the plus side, I have just started to build my own collection on the site. :)

Ah cool, it's definitely worth doing. Takes a long time initially but it's nice to have a proper record of what you have. You can export your collection into a handy spreadsheet too.

Thankyou Simcut, that's very kind. I am trying to stay positive about it all at the moment, not too bothered for myself of course but have got three children. :confused:

Anyway, I'm sure it'll all be fine somehow.

Have you still had no luck in the job department?

Archived