Any Fabio Stein fans here?

Briggsy

I know there's a couple of you at least that used to like Fabio Stein's productions that said you were intrigued to hear him as a DJ - so I thought i'd give you a heads up (and a shameless plug) before its announced to the public.

As you may know, I started running a Trance event in Banbury (Oxfordshire) last August. After a slow start, the event has picked up quite a bit since - and is now at a new venue with a capacity of 300 (550 once the finishing touches have been added to its refurbishment). Last month's event was very successful with a very busy venue - so i've decided to build on that and start bringing in a few recognised DJs. Obviously, the night is still new, so there's no Halliwells, Durands and Hardwicks just yet because the budget isn't available for that for a while (DJ's don't come cheap unfortunately) - but you might like the look of this for a first 'recognised DJs' line-up:

Friday April 30th - 9pm til 4am:

JOHN KELLY (Trance Classics Set)

FABIO STEIN

Donna Marie

Carl Briggs

Dan Thomas

Not sure of ticket prices yet - but I would imagine they'll be around the £4-£5 mark. So if you're a Fabio Stein fan, you might fancy this as he doesn't play in the UK too often (even though he lives here now). Could be one to add to your diaries ;)

</shameless plug>

Archived