Look it's Jules' dream compilation.

Number2Fan

This looks like a load of shit, there's only two tunes on here I'd like to hear, but you have to buy the whole lot. NO WAY!!!

MoS COMP

01. Mash Up Mix 90s Mix 1 (Mixed By The Cut Up Boys) by Various

02. Mash Up Mix 90s Mix 2 (Mixed By The Cut Up Boys) by Various

03. Your Love/ We Gotta Love (Acappella)/ Seven Cities (Stones Atlantis Mix)/ I'm Gonna Get You/ Saturday Night (Acappella)/ Please Don't Go (Sunshine Mix) by Frankie Knuckles Feat. Jamie Principle/ Axford/ Solar Stone/ Bizarre Inc/ Whigfield Vs Ultra DJs/ KWS

04. Groovy Train/ Make The World Go Round (Instrumental Mix) by The Farm/ Sandy B

05. Saturday Night Party/ Praise You (Acappella)/ 2 Times (Acappella) by Alex Party/ Fatboy Slim/ Ann Lee

06. I Need Somebody (Loveland's Full On Vocal 12" Mix)/ Make The World Go Round (Acappella)/ When I'm Good And Ready (The Woman's Prerogative Mix) by Loveland Feat. The Voice Of Rachel McFarlene/ Sandy B/ Sybil

07. Happiness/ Love Shy (Acappella)/ Hideaway (Dubfire Needs To Score)/ The Key, The Secret/ Just Get Up And Dance (Acappella) by Pizzaman/ Kristine Blond/ De'Lacy/ Urban Cookie Collective/ Afrika Bambaataa

08. The Rhythm Of The Night/ U Got 2 Let The Music/ Gypsy Woman (Acappella) by Corona/ Capella/ Soulsearch

09. Bombscare/ Ice Ice Baby (Salsa) [Acappella] by 2 Bad Mice/ Reanimator Feat. Big Daddi & Vanilla Ice

10. Show Me Love (Stonebridge Club Mix)/ I Believe (Acappella) by Robin S/ Happy Clappers

11. Sing It Back (Boris Musical Mix)/ Show Me Love (Acappella)/ Promised Land by Moloko/ Robin S/ Joe Smooth

12. Don't Stop Movin' (Acappella)/ Let The Music (Lift You Up) by Aqua Sky/ Loveland Feat. Rachel McFarlene

13. Can You Feel It (Instrumental)/ Exterminate/ Get Up Everybody (Percappella)/ The Time Is Now (Acappella) by Mr. Fingers/ S.N.A.P./ Byron Stingily/ Moloko

14. Nakasaki (I Need A Lover Tonight)/ Finally (Acappella) by Ken Doh/ Kings Of Tomorrow

15. 9PM (Till I Come)/ My Love Is Guaranteed (Acappella) by ATB/ Sybil

16. Walking On Sunshine (Classic Edit)/ Rhythm Is A Dancer (Acappella)/ Breaker (Uptown Mix)/ What Would We Do (Acappella) by Krush/ S.N.A.P./ Byron Stingily/ Moloko

17. Right Here Right Now (Acappella)/ Rhythm Is A Dancer/ Everybody's Free (Acappella) by Fatboy Slim/ SNAP!/ Rozalla

18. The Nighttrain/ Weekend (Acappella)/ Mmm Skyscraper ...I Love You by Kadoc/ Todd Terry/ Underworld

19. Saturday Night, Sunday Morning (T-Empo Mix)/ Stay (Acappella) by T-Empo Feat. Julie Roberts/ SASH!

20. What Is Love?/ Blue (Da Ba Dee) [Acappella] by Haddaway/ Eiffel 66

21. You're Not Alone/ Deep Menace (Joey Negro's One Way Mix)/ Just Be Dub To Me (Acappella)/ Do You See The Light (Acappella) by Ruff Loaderz Feat. Sheryl Deane/ D'Menace/ Revelation/ SNAP!

22. You Should Be/ Wiggle It (Acappella) by Blockster/ 2 In A Room

23. Ebeneezer Goode (Beat Edit)/ Let Me Be Your Fantasy (Acappella) by Shamen/ JoBabe

24. Passion/ Sing It Back (Acappella) by Gat Decor/ ReUnited

25. Sunshine & Happiness/ Sun Is Shining (Acappella)/ Free (Acappella) by Daryl Pandy Meets Nerios Dubwork/ ReUnited/ JoBabe

26. Back Once Again (Acappella)/ Rip Groove (Tim Deluxe Mix)/ King Of My Castle (Acappella)/ Smells Like Teen Spirit by DJ Jeroenski/ Double 99/ Rebel Bassline/ Warp Brothers

27. On The Run (Big Ron Mix)/ 40 Miles (Acappella) by Big Time Charlie/ Joshkovsky

28. What You Need (Full Intention Power Mix)/ In And Out Of My Life (Acappella) by Powerhouse Feat. Duane Harden/ A.T.F.C. Presents Onephatdeeva

29. I Got This Feeling (Subsonic! Mix)/ Ain't No Love (Ain't No Use) [Acappella]/ Joy (Lovejoy Serious Vocal Edit) by Baby Bumbs/ Love Assassins/ Staxx

30. Ecuador/ Finally (Acappella)/ The Power (Acappella) by SASH!/ Bart B More Vs Oliver Twizt/ SNAP!

31. Jacques Your Body (Make Me Sweat)/ Sounds Of Wickedness (PF Project Def Scratch Mix) by Les Rythmes Digitales/ Tzant Feat. ODC

32. Encore Une Fois/ Right In The Night/ Turn Me Out (Acappella) by SASH!/ Jam & Spoon Feat. Plavka/ Praxis Feat. Kathy Brown

33. Dreaming/ Everybody (Acappella) by Ruff Driverz Presents Arrola/ Clock

34. Nightmare (Sinister Strings Mix)/ Kickin In The Beat (Acappella) by Brainbug/ Pamela Fernandez

35. Storm/ Whoomph!... There It Is (Acappella) by Storm/ BM Dubs Presents Mr Rumble Feat. Brasstooth & Kee

36. Diving Faces/ You're Gorgeous by Liquid Child/ Babybird

37. Time To Burn/ Keep Warm (Acappella) by Storm/ Jinny

Yes it was that one in particular that made me post this.

BTW I am listening to it now, the CD that is, and so far it is quite dire, and started with the 'Something for your mind your body and your soul' Accapella.

All I can say is FFFFFFFFFUUUUUCCKKKK!!

Such a low BPM too, whigfield sounded stoned, now I have The farm mixed with Camisra. LOLOL

I can take cheese more than most people, I will dance to dancable music. This however just sounds shit!! My middle aged boss will buy this and think he's into dance music now.

Anyway, I play on..................... morbid curiosity, hoping a single gem may be had from here.

I don't think this has anything to do with Jules at all! :)

I detested the Cut Up Boys' 5 mins at the beginning of Jules's show a few years back and have no inclination whatsoever to purchase this as a result.

• 1 month later...

Not his best tracklist.........late 90s stuff is genius tho! :confused:

What you on about, sir? This compilation has nothing to do with Jules whatsoever :)

Awful tracklisting here by the Cut Up Boys. Where are they now, eh?