The Gallery, MOS 16th April

I would love to make this too (especially with the numerous different females that seem to accompany Mr Thirddrive each time we go out) - however, I have 2 exams end of the month so best to fix up something after that as my reward :)

I'm sure there will still be takers for this!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Amsterdam this weekend lads otherwise I'd have fancied an impromptu road trip again. Will have to sort something out soon, the last night out in August (has it been that long already?!) was most enjoyable!

Just a brief report on this guys - it was a top night and heard some fantastic tunes that it would have been great for some of you to be there to help ID them haha :)

Anyway, arrived at the club around half midnight following some pre-partyage around a friends flat in Kennington, close to Elephant and Castle. We milled around the main bar first with a couple of drinks but then moved to the Box. Due to the ash clouds disrupting flights, Super 8 and Tab couldn't be there presumably, so there was a reshuffle of set times. Marco V was on between 1 and half 2, and I thoroughly enjoyed his set. Stand outs for me was A Florence and the Machine bootleg and Marco's own tracks from his album.

Jules was on next and had a car crash of a first mix haha! But he kicked off with some very nice proggy trance tracks actually before playing the bonkers 08. Len Faki - 'Death Vs Synthapella Vs Stability' - one of those totally barmy bootlegs that catches you by surprise in a club. We went for a wander as the group had split up mid set for Jules, and had a wee look in the Loft where it was duuuubstep and some really funky electro - span by two lovely lady djs! Then got a text from the rest of the group who were right at the front by jules, so we went back to find them - and had a really enjoyable 45 mins right in front of the Dj booth, with jules playing some great proper trance - including my fave, 24 Hours by Mat Zo, to which I went promptly mental ;)

I left about 4:45 to catch the bus home (surprisingly easy journey for me now) and was very pleased I went - a really good and varied night of tunes :)