Royal Mail

bigsteve

Firstly, :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

For the 2nd time in 2 weeks the postman has left a card, without knocking, and then just shoved a card through and dated it yesterday :? :? :?

He just can't be arsed carrying the dam things. This is only a single vinyl, and he's got one of those red Royal Mail holding box things just across the street, so he doesn't have to carry it far. :(:(:(:(

(Rant over)

I had a similar problem with the gas man who said he'd come over to service our meter and boiler in October. One of us would wait all day for him to arrive but then he'd just post this note asking us to read our meter instead as we were 'not in', which wasn't the point as we needed him to check our heating in the new house. After the second time this happened I opened the door as he was about to pass the card through the letterbox and greeted him with a big smile,

"Ah sorry! Didn't hear you knock... Come in." :D

When it should be next day or 2 tops! hmmm, all gone to pot already! Bath at the mo is slow nwot coming in excpet mailsort (3rd class business catolouges and the like) al I did today was like 10 mins of tipping and 3-4 hours of sorying 3rd class letters (non amchine) finished them all too.

if you're getting large ammounts of mail, the best thing to do is just get a PO Box then you're all sorted! No need for calling cards again!!!

I'd still have to go to the PO to collect the stuff tho - thats the point, I 've paid for a service which I'm clearly not getting. Watchdog, here I come... :lol:

Archived