Mike Walker - April 2010 Mix

MikeW

Hi everyone,

My April 2010 Mix is now up for grabs for those who fancy checking it out. This one's packed to the brim with excellent tunes that are currently taking pride of place in my CD wallet...

As ever, here's the link & tracklist;

April 2010 Mix

http://soundcloud.com/mikew/mike-walker-april-2010-mix

1 - Rex Mundi - Kalua Islands

2 - Sander Van Doorn - Renegade

3 - Tigran Oganezov - Colossus

4 - Richard Durand - Xelerate

5 - Mr Pit - This Room Is Not Big Enough

6 - Guy Mearns - Obese

7 - Mike Walker - Immediate Effect

8 - Hydro Aquatic & Vir2l Vision - Vigor (Cold Blue Remix)

9 - Mudblood - Flaming June (2004)

10 - Nitrous Oxide ft Aneym - Far Away

11 - The Flyers & Mike Sonar - Times

12 - Static Blue & Oliver P - Crimson Skies (Akesson Remix)

13 - Simon Patterson - Taxi

Cheers!

Mike :)

Had problems downloading this mix as it was so slow but had another go last night and it was a super fast download.

Loving this mix, some of my fav tunes on here so will put it on my mp3 player so l can listen to it again whilst l'm doing outdoor housework (gardening) :thumbsup:

Had problems downloading this mix as it was so slow but had another go last night and it was a super fast download.

Loving this mix, some of my fav tunes on here so will put it on my mp3 player so l can listen to it again whilst l'm doing outdoor housework (gardening) :thumbsup:

Thanks Chrissie, great to hear your positive feedback on the mix :thumbsup:

I think Soundcloud in general was a bit dodgy last week as it seemed to take forever to upload the mix. Got there in the end though & it sounds like they're up to speed again now :)

I got it off DJ Download here - Hydro Aquatic & Vir2l Vision - Vigor (Cold Blue Remix)

Totally agree there, it's an absolute epic of a tune!

I'm really into Cold Blue's stuff at the moment - in particular his track Downhill, which is one of my tunes of the year so far B)

Thanks Mike, just bought it!! Great to hear a bit of piano, I'll check out Downhill as well.

Archived