jay lo april mix

jaylo

hey all its been a very long time since i've posted anything up on the forum,heres a mix i done the other day :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N06KXIEX

1.Matthew nagel - planet love

2.Kay D. Smith & Marc Tall - Hoipolloi (wippenberg remix)

3.Wippenberg - pong

4.David forbes - smoke signal (jochen miller remix)

5.Jochen miller - red one

6.Ummet ozcan - trinity

7Matt skyer - devil

8.Nick sentience - meriden

9.John askew - f****** caps lock

10.Jay lo - in for the ramsterdam

11.Gary maguire - standing still

12.John askew - vandilism (joint operations centre remix)

13.Threshold and d-tune (shapeshifter)

14.Paul webster - corruption

Enjoy :D

• 2 weeks later...

Downloading it now mate. It's definitely worth getting a sound cloud account though. As Neuro says the board's just been updated to allow direct embedding of the audio in the threads. In addition quite alot of us have sound cloud accounts now and "follow" each other meaning any new mixes or tracks we do will appear on anybody's home screen that follows you. I like it anyways. Also you dont have to wait 50 secs for the free download link as you do with megaupload.

Nice one mate!

Downloading it now mate. It's definitely worth getting a sound cloud account though. As Neuro says the board's just been updated to allow direct embedding of the audio in the threads. In addition quite alot of us have sound cloud accounts now and "follow" each other meaning any new mixes or tracks we do will appear on anybody's home screen that follows you. I like it anyways. Also you dont have to wait 50 secs for the free download link as you do with megaupload.

Nice one mate!

i have a soundcloud account but i just taught people will only listen to it from there instead of downloading it :wacko:

thats why with megaupload u have to download it

yeah fair enough... but then some people will only listen via stream and so if doanload is the only option they wont bother at all... I've discovered you have to give the people what they want and make it available as easily and in as many ways as possible.

I received a similar response about a year ago when I was using a similar method of distributing the mixes but since taking the advise to make the mixes streamable and instant download rather than waiting for the free option on one of the premium file sharing sites I am confident far more people are now listening to them and thats really the main thing. At least soundcloud will show you how many listens and downloads you've had. I tend to find its about half and half.

Don't give up posting them though mate - You've done some beauty's in the past and I'm sure this will be great too... sorry I've still not had chance to play it but hopefully will get to it this week.

Archived