Matt Hardaway Ibiza Mix May 2010

Here you go ...

Tracklisting

1. Adam K - 'Complicated'

2. Laidback Luke & Gregor Salter - Step By Step' (Abel Ramos Remix)

3. Deelux- 'Hot Hot Hot!!' (Judge Jules Remix)

4. Len Faki - 'Death By House vs. My Synthapella vs. Stranger To Stability' (Dersonna Mash-up)

5. Milo.NL Meets Invincible - '7th Day' (Nick Larson Remix)

6. Ummet Ozcan - 'Trinity'

7. Mallorca Lee & Sam Starr - 'Snowball' (Fred Baker Remix)

8. Claudia Cazacu - 'Quatrain'

9. Paul Van Dyke - 'We Are One (Guiseppe Ottivani Remix)

10 . Rank 1 & Jochen Miller v First State -'The Brave Escape' (Ben Hunt Remix)

So had a bit of time in the car to blast this and thought would post you a bit of note for feedback.

Very entertaining on the whole and technically sound mixing - really liked the mix.

I've not been keeping up with some of the tunes and late and thus this mix provided a great opportunity for me to hear some new material, especially as we all have great tastes on here :)

It started quite summery and I did get the Ibiza feeling straight away - some nice tunes with great vox, however, I felt that the transition to the harder, more uplifting stuff took place a little too sound and felt that a tune or two in between the 3rd and 4th track would've helped it's climb. That's just about the only commen I have and ultimately wanted to thank you for sharing this and providing some great entertainment listening material :)

As with all other board dj's - we have a pretty good unique mix of talent on here - keep it up : !!!

Archived