Current most hated/worst song around

JasonB

What song/track/piece of music do you currently hate/ annoys the hell out of you?

For me its Empire State Of Mind pt 2 it seems 4 music and heart are obsessed with playing it as many times as they possibley can each day, its got to the point tha tI have to change the channel or station when it comes on so bloodey overplayed, I even switched Later Live over when she did it.... its as bad as Daniel Powters-Bad Day from years back, equally overplayed

I agree with that choice Jason. I also hate that song.

I don't like the new Dizzee Rascal track. I also really don't like the Florence and Dizzee track from the Brits this year which seemed to get well overplayed. Its essentially a combination of 2 great old dance tracks both completely ruined by poor covers and then mashed up together.

Yeah I wasnt keen on Florences cover in the first place and then it being played everywhere all the time didn't help either!

OH FFS YES! I hate this too. I hate this totally and utterly it's the most dire durge of a cover I have ever heard, I cannot stand it. And what makes it worse is that now if I think of any of the previous versions in my head they all turn into the droning drivel downtones on Florences vocal! Makes me wanna vomit, projectile vomit in HER HAIR!!

I also hate any of these so-called URBAN tunes that KISS seem to play on loop that have groups of black men chanting 'Woah, and YEAH!' no matter what tune it is.

Rihanna - Rude boy or whatever it's called as it seems to be on Kiss at least twice every hour.

I wouldn't even have that station on but currently at work the store radio is off, and we were told of for having the music TV channels on so we have KISS.

I pretty much HATE all of what they play through the day now, it's all CACK! And even more sad when I think of how I respected and dreamed of being able to tune into KISS 100 everywhere and not just in the car, and KISS was the only place I'd ever hear some tunes played. BLAH! :rubbish:

ERGH another one is that one that goes ' got my iPod stuck on replay '

But that's nothing compared to what my colleague put on his facebook the other day, I assume it's new I may be wrong, but GET THIS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iWm8zOgWPw

It builds on it's shitness and the chorus is the ultimate in what's bad about ' Clubland ' :pinkman:

Some tracks that bug me at the moment are anything by N Dubz / Taio Cruz / Tinchy Stryder / Jason Derulo, etc...

I'm convinced they all use the same backing track & sing different vocals over each one to pass it off as a new track? They sound EXACTLY the same as each other.

The best part is they all still get to number 1 in the charts! :rolleyes: :wall:

hm, just Youtubed that 'Live at the brits' version of "You Got The Love" with Dizzie... I ain't too keen on it either.... I really like the original from Florence though and I absolutely can NOT get tired of "Dog Days Are Over" in the Breakage remix.... loving it!!

I'm convinced they all use the same backing track & sing different vocals over each one to pass it off as a new track? They sound EXACTLY the same as each other.

I thought I was just showing my age by thinking and saying this.

Regards Florence, my daughter plays her stuff alot, and it's not Florence I have a problem with, just that version of that tune. Trust me though, it's on a par with GLEE - Don't stop believing!!

:ill:

GLEE - Don't stop believing!!

Ah yes, that's another one worth mentioning that tests the old patience. Weren't there about 20 different versions of this in the Top 40 a few weeks ago? Must have been a very poor period for music that week! :rolleyes:

What song/track/piece of music do you currently hate/ annoys the hell out of you?

Benni Benassi - Satisfaction

Heard it in a pub the other day after all these years, still cringeworthy :nuke:

• 3 weeks later...

Whilst I remember, that kind of "PUT YOU HANDS UP IN THE AIR" MC-ing over hip-hop has always irritated me so much.

There's someone famous who does what, I can't remember his name.... he has the most annoying voice, shouting over the beat!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

They've put a donk on this!!!!

Terrible I know, but I would actually dance to this, there's totally a place for this kinda music :) I wouldn't play it anywhere myself, but I would dance to it, and I still think this actual one here, is better than ANY J&T bootleg!!! Probably has a tad of sentimental value though, due to the space brothers part!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAwWZi4G9OE&feature=related

Easily has to be that god awful Dizzee Rascal & Fat Bastard (aka the fat bloke from that shit BBC3 comedy) England song.

The fact that Simon Cowell is marketing it makes it even more wretch-inducing.

I also concur with the Glee choices, who actually likes this rubbish?

Its for charity which is good n all but Corden is a useless sack of she-i-it, and he is employed to be that on a programme for ITV as opposed to presenting iot :lol: but the track is attrocious, two weeks at number 1, I think I prefer every charity song ever tothis one

I definitely agree with Glee. My fiancee absolutely loves it so I have to try & fake some sort of interest in it. I think I'd rather listen to a J&T bootleg in all honesty.

*edit* Actually I'd rather listen to the Space Brothers remix that Number 2 posted on repeat for a whole hour.