Judgements at The Ministry of Sound

Number2Fan

It was really good to meet you and your other half and to have a bit of a chat.

However it wasn't easy to make conversation due to the music being so loud so apologies for not letting the rest of you know that l had meet up with Mike. I just assumed that all of you had already meet him and then you had pointed him in my direction, sorry. :redface:

Jules's usually records his main room set @ the MOS and posts it on his JJnet site and last Fridays's will be the June Mix. Burien usually does an excellent job of putting together a tracklisting so l'll let you know when both are available, you'll also get a chance to listen to that tune again ;)

I've been really busy since l got back from London so haven't had time to do a report :o

I'll try and do one tomorrow as l'm off to bed shortly, just got back from taking part in this year's "Cancer Research UK Race For Life" which took place along the promenade in Penzance at 7.30 this evening. Fantastic turn out and the weather was perfect too, with an amazing backdrop, the sea and St Michael's Mount.......... :D

Absolutely LOVED that first tune Jules played in the main room. If anyone remembers it at all or can ID it, that would be great! :)

I've found out by accident tonight what the tune was! :mrgreen:

It was Markus Schulz's choice in the DJ Relay on R1 - Rex Mundi - Open Of Northern Ocean (Phynn Remix)

Will be keeping my eyes (and ears!) open for this one! B)

I've found out by accident tonight what the tune was! :mrgreen:

It was Markus Schulz's choice in the DJ Relay on R1 - Rex Mundi - Open Of Northern Ocean (Phynn Remix)

Will be keeping my eyes (and ears!) open for this one! B)

Loving this tune too, also Rex Mundi - "Kalua Islands" in fact l like most of his stuff. :thumbsup:

I bought Hydro Aquatic & Vir2l Vision - Vigor (Cold Blue Remix) after hearing this on your April 2010. You gave me the name of another tune by either Vigor or Cold Blue when you were talking to me @ MOS but didn't catch the name of it, can you remember what it was?

Thanks Mike l'll check it out!

This week has been so hectic! I'm off to work @ 6am tomorrow and then got a wedding to go to in the afternoon 'til midnight, then start work @ 6 Sat morning! Never a dull moment! :D

Have to take some pro plus to keep me awake as l'm driving!

kml if you're reading this, those earplugs you recommended to me were an absolute GODSEND!

I don't go out without mine now. If they are inserted correctly I can hear much better as they cut out a lot of noise. Also helps if you don't stand beside speakers.

Yeah the next night I put them in before I even entered the club and I have to say I didn't even know I was wearing them until I was out of the club speaking to people. Wish I'd bought them years ago.

My friends were sticking their heads actually into the speakers most of the night, something I think they regretted by the next morning!!

Yeah the next night I put them in before I even entered the club and I have to say I didn't even know I was wearing them until I was out of the club speaking to people. Wish I'd bought them years ago.

My friends were sticking their heads actually into the speakers most of the night, something I think they regretted by the next morning!!

Nothing is worth losing your hearing over.

http://www.rnid.org.uk/howwehelp/hearing_check/take_online_hearing_check/

Archived