My Global Tickets

Number2Fan

Ordered my Global Gathering Tickets in April by phone, and paid cash for them in May. £390 including coach there and back for the two days camping. Ok! I still haven't recieved them. I emailed a week after paying and was told they'd be sent early the next week. I emailed again last Monday, no reply. I emailed again yesterday asking for a reply, and the reply this morning said ...

Apologies your tickets have not been sent.

I am away at moment until Saturday but I will endeavor to send them to you as soon as I get back.

I have been so busy with a festival last week, I just haven’t got around to it.

Many Thanks

I have said, I will expect them by the end of next week.

Now if they do not come next week, I want a refund, am I entitled to a full refund on this do you think. I iwill also contact the organisers of Global Gathering as I got this supplier from their official website. I have actually used this coach company before, for the first Global and a Creamfields.

What do you all think? :rubbish:

I just want my money back now tbh!!

Thanx Briggsy, I did consider sending him a message on Facebook actually and then I didn't, but now you've suggested it too, I think I will.

Don't really know what to say in it though? :rolleyes: :rubbish:

Should I wait to see if my tickets come next week first??

I would give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a week and then if they haven't turned up start making noises.

I went last year and bought my ticket on line months before the event but my ticket wasn't sent out until 2 weeks before the event. :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...

Postmans been today and my tickets are still not here!

I'm scared! :rubbish:

I've messaged Mr Arnold and he has passed it on to the person who deals with the Ticketing agents, ohhhhhhh I dunno whether to get excited about going or get on one for my money back atm! :confused:

Ok everyone involved now assures me I'll have them by tomorrow or Monday! :)

Now I'm scared coz the last time I went camping I awoke in the middle of the night to my tent being on fire!!!! Never been since, and that was 1983!!

What do I need?

EDIT* apart from a fire extinguisher!

Archived