Cheese requestage?

My laptop is being a dick, I am heping DJ a party this Saturday, so far I am sorted out except I badly need Alice Deejay - Better off alone, I downloaded it from DJ download today along with an entire double album of shit, but it wont burn to CD, anyway, can anybody help.

I also have it on the end of one of Jules' MoS annuals from way back, but it's not a long enough version.

Would very much appreciate anybody's help with this one.

PS I am gonna be dressed as Lady Gaga!!

Too late for that, I got peeved off and deleted the whole album now as I was trying to unpack some WinRar 's and my Lappie said it was ful, so I was trying to make some space. It didn't even work, then I put a USB stick in and took some tunes of I never want to loose, some MP3's I'll never get again, and popped them onto the PC, I will be using someone elses equipment on the night hence the need for some CD burning, I managed to send a load of stuff over to the lappie we'll use.

I just now specifically want that Aice Deejay tune, then I will need to restore factory settings on my laptop. :)

(other thread)