Simon Ross - Montezuma Planet (Bootleg)

Another post of musical delight but this time I'm back on the bootleg scene with this which, style wise, is a new direction for me. Spent quite a long time on this due to the fact that I don't have an acapella of the vocals that are featured, which is annoying because it made life really difficult the past couple of days. I've been stressing but I've reached the point where I can't judge for myself if it sounds good or not so I thought it throw it into the open ...

http://soundcloud.com/simon-ross-corbossy/simon-ross-montezuma-planet-bootleg

I hope it sounds ok to most people. I remember back when 'Fly To New York' was going round and I hated it, still do in fact, so this could be another one of those :lol:

Much love

Simon

(I've noticed I can't get my Soundcloud tracks to embed on sites, any SC experts know of any function or setting I need to alter so I can embed?)

''Allow a 128 kbps mp3 to be accessible for widgets, podcasts & applications. Unchecking this box will limit your track by not making it available through any widgets, music player apps or any of that good stuff that'll boost your plays! 128kbps for Widgets, Apps & Podcasts This option allows myspace widgets and external applications (like a dashboard radio player or an itunes like streaming music player) to access a 128 kbps version of your track.

This lets fans check out your tracks on their iPhone through podcasts, listen through widgets/applications and basically makes things much more fun.

Only uncheck this if you really don't want anybody to listen to the track from anywhere else but on soundcloud.com.''

On your soundcloud find EDIT TRACKS and find this box down the bottom of the screen, make sure the box has a TICK in it then it should embed on the board :thumbsup: hopefully should fix your problem.